Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun, Fresh, Fast Food on Saturday Morning













I just had to share some pictures from the Marietta Square Farmers Market on Saturday. How much fun to meet local folks who are interested in good food - we had lots to talk about. I made the Italian Tomato Salad with Tomato Basil Dressing from the June 6th edition of the Friday Four - and shared it with about 30 of my new friends. You can find the recipe at www.tasteandsavor.com/FridayFour.html Look for the June 6th edition: Tomato Basil Dressing. I'll be at the Market next Saturday, demonstrating another easy, delicious and quick garden-fresh dish to make at home. Come join me! You'll find lots of just picked vegetables and beautiful flowers on the Square. And next week it's the Annual Christmas in July celebration. For information on the market check out www.mariettafarmersmarket.com

No comments: