Saturday, July 5, 2008


So Here we are - the triumphant Saturday boot campers! For the past year and a half, I have been attending a boot camp on the Marietta square for 3 mornings a week. At 5:15 AM. Yes, that's 5:15 AM. The best part is at 6:15 AM you are finished with your exercise, and ready for the day. The collective "Woo Hoo" from the group at the end of the workout is sincere! The worst part is when the alarm goes off at 4:30 AM. When I roll over and think, "Am I crazy?" I'm not. The boot camp is the best thing I have ever done to grow my fitness level. I would never challenge myself without the camaraderie of the group and the encouragement of the leader. A bonus is that I feel so good! This summer, a free boot camp is being held on Saturdays at the square. Not til 8:00 AM. It is so much fun to meet a larger group of folks who are interested in increasing their strength and having fun. No matter what your fitness level - try a boot camp. It will get you going! If you want to find out about mine, check out www.theflourishinglife.com

No comments: